SLA (Service Level Agreement)
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) applies to all clients who have purchased the Dedicated Server Service (hereinafter “Service”) from Amen.
Amen undertakes to ensure continuity of the Service in order to guarantee optimal levels of performance and uptime, which will be monitored on a monthly basis.
- 99.999% Network Availability
- 100% Power Availability
If the percentages drop below the guaranteed parameters, Register.it will compensate every hour of downtime with one day of credit be used to further renewal.
In order to receive the Monthly Credit Percentage, it must be requested within no more than 15 days from the date in which the server was down. The request should be made by the Client via his/her personal control panel, by opening up a ticket, in which the Client should note the problem that has been found and the threshold exceeded, together with the date, start and end times in which the Server was down. Register.it reserves the right to check the claim submitted by the Client, and once verified will proceed with payment of the relative sum to the Client.
Is is understood that the Monthly Credit Percentage will not be acknowledged to the Client in the event that a Service downtime or suspension is caused by:
- Routine maintenance with prior notice and/or special maintenance to the Service;
- Attacks by third parties;
- Errors (effective or in the form of omissions) by the Client;
- Unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure;
- Causes leading to the total or partial inaccessibility to the Service by the Client, attributable to faults on the Internet network outside the perimeter of Amen and in any event outside its control.
- Other reasons outside the technical control of Amen